- Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC Has Opening Application Form For 135 Tehsildar, Tax Commissioner. All Eligible Candidates Student Are Required To check Eligibility details for MPSC Job Advertisement and Apply Online Before On Last Date 20-08-2016. All Candidates Student Who Are Applying MPSC Recruitment 2016 For 135 Tehsildar, Tax Commissioner, Should Check Vacancy Details Like Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Read Full Detail Before Applying.
Jobs Organization :-
Post Name :-
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- 1. Additional District Magistrate (ADM) - 05
- 2. Police Sub-Inspector/Assistant Police Commissioner - 30
- 3. Deputy Sales Tax Commissioner - 06
- 4. Deputy Chief Executive Officer/ Group Development Officer - 06
- 5. Assistant Director - 08
- 6. Chief Municipal Officer - 02
- 7. Tehsildar - 19
- 8. Deputy Education Officer - 12
- 9. Assistant Regional Transport Officer - 01
- 10. Cell Officer - 20
- 11. Assistant Group Development Officer - 05
- 12. Assistant Registrar Co-operative Society - 08
- 13. Deputy Superintendent of Land Records - 01
- 14. Deputy superintendent State Excise - 02
- 15. Nayab Tehsildar - 10 posts
- Total Post :- 135 posts
- INR Rs. 15600 - 39100/- (Group A), Rs. 9300 - 34800/- (Group B).
- Are You Interested Working Full time Get Ready To Join
Job Location :-
- Dear Candidate Student This Job Posting in Maharashtra
Age Limit :-
- Candidates Student Applicant age should Must be between 19 to 33 Years As On 01-04-2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For More Detail About Age Limit Go To Detailed Advertisement.
Educational Qualification :-
- All Interested Candidates Student should have Must completed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/University. For More detail About Qualification Go To Detailed
Application Fee :-
- For Unreserved Candidates Student Application Fee is - 523/- & For All Other Reserved Candidates Student Application Fee is - 323/-
How To Apply :-
- All Eligible and Interested candidates Student may fill the online application through official website http://www.mpsc.gov.in. before on Last 20-08-2016.
Official Website :-www.mpsc.gov.in .
Last Date:- 20-08-2016 .