Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Has Opening Application Form For 982 Assistant, Tax Officer, Excise Sub Inspector . All Eligible Student Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for APPSC Job Advertisement and Apply Online Before On 15-12-2016. All Student Candidates Who Are Applying APPSC Recruitment 2016 For 982 Assistant, Tax Officer, Excise Sub Inspector , Should Check Vacancy Details Like Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Job Organization :- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Total No of post :- 982 posts
Salary And GradePay :- INR Rs. 29,760 - 80,930/- (Post 1,7), Rs. 28,940 - 78,910/- (Post 2-5), Rs. 26,600 - 77,030/- (Post 6,8-12), Rs. 22,460 - 66,330/- (Post 13-15,18,19), Rs. 16,400 - 49,870/- (Post 16,17).
Service Type :- Full time
Job Location :- Andhra Pradesh
1. Municipal Commissioner Grade-III - 12
2. Asst. Commercial Tax Officer - 96
3. Sub-Registrar Grade-II - 27
4. Deputy Tahsildar - 253
5. Assistant Labour Officer - 08
6. Assistant Development Officers - 23
7. Extension Officer - 08
8. Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector - 15
9. Assistant Section Officer (GAD) - 67
10. Assistant Section Officer (Finance Dept.) - 16
11. Assistant Section Officer (Law Dept.) - 18
12. Assistant Section Officer (Legislature Dept.) - 23
13. Senior Auditor - 45
14. Senior Accountant Treasuries & Accounts (HOD) - 82
15. Senior Accountant Treasuries & Accounts - 158
16. Junior Accountant - 39
17. Junior Assistants - 81
18. Senior Accountant Insurance (Directorate) - 01
19. Senior Accountant In Insurance A.P.G.L.I Sub-Service - 10 posts
Age Limit :- Candidates Student Applicant age should Must be between 18 to 42 Years as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For More Info About Age Details Go To Offical Advertisement
Educational Qualification :- All Interested Student Candidates should Must have completed Graduation Degree, B.E./B.Techor its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/University. For More Info About Qualification Go To Official Advertisement
Selection Procedure :- Written Exam, Interview
Application Fee :- For General Student Candidates Application Fee is - 330/- & For All Other Student Candidates (SC/ST/BC/PWD/Ex-S) Application Fee is - 250/-
How To Apply :- All Eligible and Interested Student candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.psc.ap.gov.in. before on
Last Date 10-12-2016.
Official Website :-www.psc.ap.gov.in .
Last date :-Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is : 15-12-2016 .